Division 1 consists of 4 Mens teams and 3 Womens teams.
- Will consist of 2 rounds, 3 points for winning game, 1 for draw, 0 for loss.
- Womens competition will be 4x 5 minute quarters. stop clock and 30 second shot clock.
- Competition winners will be determined by a P3 versus P2 Semi Final (Wednesday 28 June 8:00pm) followed by the Semi Winners playing the P1 finishers in the grand final (Wednesday 5th July 8:00pm).
- 2 Grading rounds/games (3 May and 10 May).
- Will consist of 2 rounds commencing 17 May, plus Semis (Wednesday 28 June) and Finals (Wednesday 5th July)
- Mens competition will be 4x 8 minute quarters, stop clock and 30 second shot clock.
- Points from Round robin determine Semi positions, if 2 teams are equal on points NZWP rules are applied.
Normal NZWP rules apply for all games.
Link to Draw and Points table (updated live via google sheets).